VISIONS AND VALUES
Our aims are to provide high quality care and a friendly, efficient service.
We aim to treat all patients as individuals and to recognise their privacy and dignity, and their values, diversity and human rights. We acknowledge that these may influence the care agreed between our GPs and nursing team and our patients.
We welcome feedback from patients. A Compliments and Comments book is provided in our waiting room as is a Suggestion Box.
Sue Rosborough, Practice Manager, is available to speak with patients, providing an opportunity for patients to raise issues relating to our practice. We provide care within an environment of openness, transparency and candour.
Our Patient Reference Group meets twice annually and feedback from the wider practice population is encouraged on an ongoing basis.
For more information please speak with the GP Partners or Sue Rosborough.
Patients' Charter Our Responsibilities
- The practice expects patients to accept their responsibilities as detailed in the NHS Constitution. www.nhs.uk/choiceintheNHS/rightsandpledges/NHSConstitution.
- Please attend the surgery if possible, as this gives the best opportunity for diagnosis and treatment
- Please request home visits before 10.00am
- Please treat practice staff and other staff in a pleasant manner.
- The practice reserves the right to remove from its list any patient who is violent or abusive against any staff or other patients
- Please use an appointment for ONE person only. If you wish to have an appointment for more than one person, please make this clear when making the appointment
- Please attend for your appointment or give adequate notice of cancellation. Another patient could have used your appointment.
- Please keep details of your address and phone numbers up-to-date. It is important for your care and well-being that we have up-to-date contact details.