It’s a quick, easy and secure way to access a range of NHS services on the go!
How do I get the NHS App? It’s available on iOS and Android in the App stores, and from the browser on your computer.
What can you use the NHS App for?
· view your medical records – securely access your GP medical record, to see information including your COVID-19 test results and vaccinations, your current and past medicines and your allergies
· order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
· book appointments – you can see details of your upcoming and past appointments and, in non-COVID times, will be able to search for, book and cancel appointments with your GP. You can also manage your referrals to hospital specialists after seeing your GP
· get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you. You can also view useful links your doctor or health professional has shared with you
· get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
· register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
Keeping your data secure. After you download the app, all you need to do is set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery. You can even use fingerprint detection or facial recognition to log in if your device does that.